A blog where I can share my easy school lunches and projects inspired by Pinterest.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Zipper Pouches

I've been making a lot of these boxy pouches. They are so easy! Here is the tutorial: Perfect Box Pouch Tutorial by Made it Modern. Some of the fabric I used was lightweight, so I used fusible interfacing instead. I also added a tabs to make the zipper easier to open and close, especially if I was making the pouch for a child. I added wristlet tabs on the pouches for children, to make it easier for them to carry around. My son keeps his Lego people in his and my daughter is storing her marbles in hers.

 I made a bunch of these zipper pouches using fabric I received as a gift. The zippers I scored at Goodwill. They often have sewing supplies for very cheap. Here is the tutorial: Zippered Pouch by Skip To My Lou.

No comments:

Post a Comment