A blog where I can share my easy school lunches and projects inspired by Pinterest.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First set of school lunch ideas.

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions for this blog. I can provide recipes for muffins and quinoa salad, if requested.

Lunch (top): Tortilla scoop chips, vegetable straws (from Costco), hummus, cucumber, carrots and radishes. My grade one son ate most of this, but left some of the vegetables.
Snacks (bottom): apples (core removed with shape cutter) with no lemon juice, because it tastes yucky to my kids, and cheese crackers.
Inspired by: apples slices

Lunch: Tortilla scoop chips, shredded cheese, frozen peas and radishes. My grade one son left the vegetables, but did eat some of them when he got home from school. I'd like to included shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes, like the one under "Inspired by", but my son won't eat that... yet.
Inspired by: Build you own nachos

Three school lunches! Husband on left, Grade one son in middle, and JK daughter on right.
Lunch: crackers, cheese, kielbasa (son only), mostly-healthy banana chocolate chip muffins, quinoa salad and strawberries.
I wrote nicknames and pics with a dry erase marker on the lids.
Inspired by: Lunchbox note

My niece's lunch, packed by my sister.
Lunch: crackers, princess crown cut-out cheese, hummus, breadsticks, grapes, cucumbers, red peppers and kielbasa with hearts cut out of the middle.

1 comment: